We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our community. From the beginning of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we’ve been listening closely to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other agencies to stay up to date with the latest information and we will continue to do so.
We are taking every precaution we can to accommodate our patients and have implemented the following protocols:
- Masks are available at the front desk
- No more than 4 patients are allowed in the waiting room at all times
- You may sit in your car while waiting and we will come out to get you
- Our waiting room is disinfected at the end of every day
- Only patients are brought back unless their ambulatory status requires the need for assistance.